jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

UNIT 2. Helping hands

UNIT 2. HELPING HANDS

In this unit we have studied the vocabulary about different chores we can do at home. Here you have an example of those chores. 


In this programme you will watch Horrid Henry and his chores at home. 




GAMES




HOW OFTEN DO YOU....?



I always hoover the floor. / My sister always hoovers the floor. 
I often walk my dog / My brother often walks the dog. 
I somtimes cook dinner with my father. / My mother sometimes cooks dinner with my father. 
I never wash the car, because I don't have one / My friends never washes his car, because he doesn't have one. 







GAMES


How often do you watch TV?
I watch TV twice a week. 

How often does you brother listen to music. 
He listens to music everyday. 

How often does you cousin do puzzles? 
He does puzzles three times a week. 




¡FAMILIAS!



Desde aquí os recomendamos la app Choremonster, que ayuda a que los niños y niñas colaboren con la tareas del hogar. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario